On top of our main services we also provide and cater for lawn mower repairing services, blade sharpening and the supply of spare parts to keep your lawn mower running throughout the growing seasons when turf is laid.
We have two qualified engineers on site who will be able to examine your lawn mower, find the correct repairs or correctly order anything that might be needed to get it running again. We will be able to resolve a plethora of mechanical or electrical faults, as well as offer a blade sharpening service so that your mower will not snag on grass and uproot it – thus ensuring that the grass gets ‘cut’ and not pulled out from its roots.
Give Essex Garden Care a call on 0800 043 3913 today for more information about this service.
If you are unable to deliver the lawn mower to our yard, we can offer a free collection and repair service, within 5 miles of Southend-on-Sea for all sit on mowers between November and March.
If you have any of the following machines at home that are not working as they should then call us to see if we can fix them for you:
✔ Petrol Mowers
✔ Ground care equipment
✔ Hedge trimmers
✔ ATV’s, Quads and Field Bikes
We also have a range of spares and parts in stock that you might need, that are always available, including:
- Chain Saw Oil
- Strimmer lines
- Protective Clothing for Tree Surgeons
Our full service for petrol mowers will cover the following:
- Remove all guards and covers.
- The mower is then steamed cleaned, this removes all the grass build up and any oil residues.
- Once the carburettor is removed it will be cleaned in an ultrasonic tank.
- Clear the fuel tank of any stale fuel and to prevent contamination.
- Renew the pull starter cord and re-wind the return spring, while all moving parts are lubricated.
- Make sure there is an air gap in the ignition coil and provide a new spark plug.
- Renew the air filter.
- Change the engine oil.
- Make sure the blade is sharpened and balanced.
- The drive belts and cables are correctly aligned and make adjustments if necessary.
- Make sure the height adjustment mechanism is lubricated as well as all the control levers and cables.
- Make sure all the engine mounting and handle bar bolts are tightened.
- Run and test all machine functions.
- Check the speed of the engine and test the carburettor.
- This should then leave your mower in perfect condition for the summer usage and winter storage!
A basic petrol mower service costs from £35 with a full service costing about £75.
Ride-on mower services start from £99.
Call us today for more details regarding Lawn mower servicing, on 0800 043 3913.
The Essex Garden Care Team